- R. Cerqueti, L. De Benedictis, V. Leone Sciabolazza, Segregation with Social Linkages: Evaluating Schelling’s Model with Networked Individuals, in preparation
- M. Battaglini, Leone Sciabolazza V., Patacchini E. (2019), Effectiveness of connected legislators, American Journal of Political Science, Forthcoming
- Michele Di Maio , Valerio Leone Sciabolazza , Vasco Molini (2019), “Migration in Libya: a spatial network analysis. ” World Bank Working Paper Series [forthcoming]
- V. Leone Sciabolazza (2018), A Net of Moving People: Network Analysis of International Migration Flows, In A. Amighini, S. Gorgoni, M. Smith, Networks of International Trade and Investment, Vernon Press
- V. Leone Sciabolazza, R. Vacca, L. De Benedictis, The Effect of Network Ethnic Segregation on Wage Formation: The Case of Sri-Lankan Immigrants in the City of Milan, Italy. [Submitted]
- D. Del Prete, L. Forastiere, V. Leone Sciabolazza, Causal Inference on Networks under Continuous Treatment Interference: an application to trade distortions in agricultural markets, F.R.E.I.T. Working Paper, 1532.
- D. Del Prete, V. Leone Sciabolazza, G. Santoni, Trade Policy and the Network of Global Value Chains, in preparation.
- V. Leone Sciabolazza, R. Vacca (2018), The structure, evolution and interaction of multiplex networks of scientific collaboration at a research university, in preparation
- V. Leone Sciabolazza, H. H. Sandoval Gutierrez, P. O. Saygin, Evaluating the impact of scientific networks on academic productivity at a research university, in preparation.
- V. Leone Sciabolazza, R. Vacca, C. McCarty (2019), Connecting the dots: A network intervention to foster scientific collaboration and productivity, Social Networks, Forthcoming
- V. Leone Sciabolazza, R. Vacca, T. Kennelly Okraku, C. McCarty (2017), Detecting and analyzing research communities in longitudinal scientific networks, Plos One, 12(8), e0182516